What You Need to Know About
Our Lake Sherwood MO Community
- No, you are NOT required to build. You can own the property and still have full access to the amenities.
- No, you are not allowed to camp on your individually owned property. As an owner (or guest of an owner), you can rent a space at the Campgrounds in Lake Sherwood.
- Yes, UTVs are allowed. Rules must be followed – please see official Lake Sherwood website for rules: www.lakesherwoodestates.net/documents
- No, tiny homes are not allowed. Building requirements can be found in Volume II, at the official Lake Sherwood HOA website: www.lakesherwoodestates.net/documents
- No, mobile homes are not allowed. Building requirements can be found in Volume II, at the official Lake Sherwood HOA website: www.lakesherwoodestates.net/documents
- Yes - Water, electric and sewer connections are available at each piece of property.
- Average lot size is .25 acre
- Lake Sherwood MO is located in Warren County MO. Once you pull onto Borgmann Road from Highway T… just follow it straight and it will lead you into the front gates of our community
- Washington MO School District (Augusta Elementary)
- Finance, Architectural Control (ACC), Public Relations, Long Range Planning, Property Management & Development (PMDC), Youth
- Depends on what type of house you build, where you place it, and how you finish it… everyone is different and this discussion should take place with your builder after you have an idea of what you want. I will not be able to answer this question for you.